Meetings ending abruptly/disconnecting

bitB
bitB Posts: 1
edited April 2023 in Meeting Forum

Hi

I have had huge problems with Blizz for a long time now.

I try to start meetings to clients over Blizz, I start the meeting, share the meeting ID and then they connect. Between 5 seconds to 2 minutes the meeting just ends and everybody is kicked.

I have no idea why and its incredibly frustrating. I have had others use the same account and it work perfectly. My internet is wired, perfect high connection, everything on my internet works flawlessy asides Blizz.

Please help me.

Comments

• Giovanni
    Giovanni Posts: 49 [Former Staff]

Dear @bitB

thank you for your post.

In order to give the best support for this kind of issues I kindly ask to you to go here: https://blizz.com/en/submit-a-ticket/ and submit a ticket selecting as "Reason"-> "I have a Support question".

In the description please specify the meeting ID of the meeting where you experienced the issue and when (date/time) the problem occurred.

Thank you,

Giovanni.

Giovanni
    Senior Enterprise Solutions Engineer

• Matlab
    Matlab Posts: 2

I do have this issue on my VM and the support does not care at all!
    It is going on for 4 weeks now - with no response from the supoort team! I am willing to test around and offered help as well on my side! 
    I really would love seeing blizz grwoing. 
    But I really recommend all of you testing your setups and wisely choose if you really would love to connect to blizz!  Still - up to date - there is no way of using blizz in professional environs!  

• Giovanni

Hi @Matlab,

thank you for your message.

Yesterday we contacted you via Private Message, please take a look at it and reply to us.

Take care,

Giovanni

Giovanni

• Matlab
    Matlab Posts: 2

I did response to your E-Mail yesterday! Please check your account again! 
    The suppot team asked to download a tool and forwarded this link: 

http://download.teamviewer.com/SupportCollector

Unfortunatelly, this link 'is broken' on a linux system!
    I told your support team that twice, before someone noticed to download that tool from a windows machine!
    As I stated before, I really would love to help!
    So now I do have the Tool and we will see how it will continues... 

• Giovanni

Dear @Matlab

thank you for your reply.

We send to you another private massege in this community, could you please read it and then answer to our question?

Thank you.

Take care,

Giovanni.

Giovanni