Urgent "Unable to Contact Server. Please wait until connection is restored".

MichaelCRESCI
MichaelCRESCI Posts: 24
edited April 2023 in Meeting Forum

We urgently need your help. Blizz no longer works on all our updates with version 13.7.20974

bug.jpeg

thank you

MC

Comments

• JoshP
    JoshP Posts: 896 Senior Moderator

Hello @MichaelCRESCI

Thank you for your post.

I do not experience any issues on my test device using the same version. In order to be able to give you the best service, we need to know more about the problem you encountered.

Could you please explain in more detail? Did you receive an error message, and if so, what did it say?

Thanks in advance!

Josh P.

Senior Community Moderator

---

• Thank you, please see the screenshot above.

We have information in logs :

[logs removed by moderator]

MC
  • JoshP
    JoshP Posts: 896 Senior Moderator

Hello @MichaelCRESCI

Thanks for the clarification. 

As there are no current issues with our services reported on our status page, it could indicate an issue with the network the devices are on. Does this occur when on any different networks?

As a licensed user, I would recommend reaching out to our support team directly, so we may begin the dialogue with our team to resolve this for you.

Josh P.

Senior Community Moderator

---

• Thank you, I tried to reach your support via this page but it was impossible to send the request on this page, then I contacted directly by email via an old ticket (Ticket ID: 4235313).

I am still waiting for a solution (new TCP/UDP ports to opend ?)... They're not very reactive.

Every day we have to reinstall all users' PCs with an earlier version (12.0), so that meetings can take place.

We wanted to reinstall a more recent version of Blizz, for example 13.0 or 13.5, but we did not find the previous installation files on your site. How can I find previous versions?

Please speed up support via the ticket already opened and send me a download link for a version previous to 13.7.20974.

Thank you for your help : -)

MC