Video tutorial on Youtube

MichaelCRESCI
MichaelCRESCI Posts: 24
edited April 2023 in Meeting Forum

Hi,

This is very difficult to explain to our participants how Blizz works.

You tutorial videos on Youtube are very usefull for us...but now these videos are obsolete with the new user interface.

Will you update your tutorial with the new UI ? If yes, when ?

For e.g., this video is very usefull :https://www.youtube.com/

We encounter a lot of difficulties to help external participants to set Blizz and audio parameters. But now we can not share this video...

For the moment, I have to make my own video tutorial (with the new UI)...but tutorial videos created by your company would be more useful.

Thank you

MC

Comments

• Jaquie
    Jaquie Posts: 93

Dear @MichaelCRESCI

Hello!

We are currently working on updating the content of our videos. In the meantime, you can guide your users/participants to our Knowledge Base Articles. 

The functions and features have been updated with the new interface and are very easy to understand. 

Here you will find a direct access to the articles. 

Have a nice weekend. 

Jaquie

• Thank you. 

Tutorial videos are more useful. People do not want to read instructions and prefer to watch short videos of 1 to 2 minutes.
    I created a whole series of videos in-house. Internal meeting organizers have asked me to create this for remote participants, as it is complicated to help them set up both Blizz and their PC audio settings.
    Official Blizz videos would therefore be welcome:-)
    Thank you very much

MC
  • Jaquie
    Jaquie Posts: 93

Dear @MichaelCRESCI

Thank you very much for your feedback. We will definitely make sure to take it into consideration for the creation of the videos.  

Have a nice Monday! 

Jaquie