Announcements

Would you like to co-innovate with us? If so, we’d like to invite you to become product development partners with us. Read more about it in our announcement Launch of the TeamViewer User Focus Program

Posted by Community Manager
Community Manager

Linux v14.2.2558 (Full) - Change Log

We released a new version of the Linux full version

Operating system: Linux

Version: 14.2.2558  (Full)

Release date: 2019-03-19

Change Log:

• Script execution is now also possible on a remote Linux machine. The necessary scripts can be uploaded in the Management Console. 
  • With a new access control for script execution for incoming sessions that can be rolled out via policies in the Management Console, the permissions can be set granular.
  • Improved the way how TeamViewer handles CTRL keys in combination with other programs
  • Fixed a bug that caused a decreased remote control performance when connecting to macOS devices where TeamViewer is configured as start with the system
  • Fixed a bug that caused screen artifacts when resizing a video during the remote control session
  • Fixed a bug that caused Num-Lock state being set on the remote device within a TeamViewer connection when using non-numpad keys
  • Solved some other issues which caused crashes
  • Minor improvements and fixes

And of course all updates from the TeamViewer 14 release:

Change Logs Linux

4 Replies
4 Replies
Posted by konz
Henagon

Re: Linux v14.2.2558 (Full) - Change Log

After upgrading my Linux TV.2558 I'm no longer able to remotely access the desktop on any Linux desktops having this version.  I can get logged in, but my local cursor doesn't work on the remote Linux TV.2558 desktop.  I downgraded to TV.18533 which seems to have remedied the issue.

Posted by FloPpo
Henagon

Hi Konz,

This version is a bit of a nightmare..  I have around 60 raspberry and both have the same issue.....

On my side TV doesn't launch so i just can't access the desktop :( I never had this kind of problem before.

How did you manage to get the 14.1.18533 back ? 

Thanks a lot !

Posted by konz
Henagon

I have Ubuntu 16.04 xenial installed and I rant this at the command prompt:

sudo apt-install teamviewer=14.1.18533

Posted by FloPpo
Henagon

Hi Konz, Thanks a lot for your reply ! :) This command doesn't work on raspberry . I have put an older version of teamviewer and blocked the updates for the moment !

Have a nice day :)