Update now to the most recent TeamViewer Remote version 15.53. See the Changelogs here.

[Linux] v15.0.8397 (Full) - Change Log

Esther
Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

We released a new version of the Linux full version

Operating system: Linux

Version: 15.0.8397 (Full)

Release date: 2019-11-19

Change Log:

Please note that this is the release of a new major version. It is only possible to connect to a remote device with this version if your local device is using the same version or higher.

Improvements

• Simplified and clearer choices in the Advanced Options to define the automatic update behavior of the client.
  • Improved error handling when trying to access a restricted folder during a file transfer.
  • Security improvement for communication between infrastructure and client components.
  • Code refactoring to prevent potential buffer overflow which may result in an application crash.

Download here.

Former Community Manager

Tagged:

Comments

• _SP_
    _SP_ Posts: 5 ✭✭

Crtl + / still not sending to the remote machine (tested only Mobile to Ubuntu connection)
    The automatic lock screen on disconnection is not working.

Crashes on Ubuntu to Ubuntu connection and sometimes keys sending repetition will check later.

Wonderfull major release.

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Thanks for the feedback @_SP_ 

I will make sure it reaches the right persons.

Thanks, Esther

Former Community Manager

• _SP_

Ctrl + / works on Ubuntu to Ubuntu conection!!! Thank you that you finaly fix this bug.

• frnobre
    frnobre Posts: 1

The key mapping problem still exists. My setup: Opensuse Tumbleweed KDE, ABNT2 keyboard, when I press "." on the keypad appears ","

• DialectKBA
    DialectKBA Posts: 2 ✭✭

I'm running teamviewer as root in a workstation setup. (Debian 9)

I have 2 major issues that has been around since TV13

1 - It keeps calling the teamviewer window a free license even though I am logged in and fully licensed.

2 - As soon as I restart teamviewer it forgets ever being logged in to my account.

Is this something you know a workaround for or can you forward my concerns to the dev team?

Best regards

LH 

• _SP_

In v14 and v15 in menu Help there is Feedback option. You can try it. My problem about Ctrl + / was reported by this menu.

• TeamViewer Daemon is started?