Update now to the most recent TeamViewer Remote version 15.52. See the Changelogs here.

[Windows] v14.3.4730 (Full) - Change Log

Esther
Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

We released a new version of the Windows full version.

Operating system: Windows

Version: 14.3.4730 (Full)

Release date: 2019-06-06

Change Log:

• The expert on the client side in TeamViewer Pilot sessions can now draw free-hand in addition to placing arrows
  • Fixed an issue which prevented VoIP from starting directly from the beginning of a TeamViewer Pilot session
  • Fixed a bug that prevented to copy & paste image bitmaps from one machine to another machine.
  • Fixed a bug that caused problems when executing uploaded PowerShell scripts within a session on a 64-bit machine as execution permissions for the 32-bit process have been used.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented the successful connection when using the--PasswordB64 parameter as input for the TeamViewer.exe file.
  • Fixed a crash that made it impossible to log in to File Box services during a presentation.
  • Fixed a bug that could cause connections to mobile devices to become stuck during connection establishment under certain conditions
  • Fixed a bug that caused an ID selection window to show under certain conditions when connecting to a remote device via an ID
  • Fixed a bug that prevented the Switch Sides functionality to work under specific conditions
  • Fixed a bug that caused the screen sharing widget to not update correctly with the current screen contents when hosting a meeting
  • Solved some other issues which caused crashes
  • Minor improvements and fixes

Former Community Manager

Tagged:

Comments

• Mr_Wolf
    Mr_Wolf Posts: 15 ✭✭

Hello, has the support for Windows XP been dropped?

I've tried to install TeamViewer in a computer of mine with Windows XP, but a blank window open:

Teamviewer.png

• ITKonsultAS
    ITKonsultAS Posts: 5 ✭✭

TW says it is a new version but it will not download when I press the button for it.  Where can I download latest version?

• lenyadish
    lenyadish Posts: 5

Team viewer 14 monitor driver can't install

I found the files in "C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\x64" but the digital signature expired 2018-03-03.  That's why it won't install.  Can we download the files with a valid signature from somewhere?

• ahp
    ahp Posts: 1

Downloading the file directly from the teamviewer download page resolved it for me.

https://www.teamviewer.com/en-us/products/teamviewer/

• Thank you so much for this. I was into this issue and tired to tinker around to check if its possible but couldnt get it done. Now that i have seen the way you did it, thanks guys with regards
    akinator.ooo kodi.software
  • TVscale
    TVscale Posts: 16 ✭✭

I have a weird issue with TeamViewer 14 loosing access to all external network activtity. I'm beating with this for a week with no results. I would need some TeamViewer techician over there, as I am sure my OS is in perfect state.

https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/TeamViewer-General/TeamViewer-version-12-14-can-t-establish-connection-to-servers/m-p/65943