Update now to the most recent TeamViewer Remote version 15.52. See the Changelogs here.

[macOS] v14.6.2452 (Full) - Change Log

Esther
Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

We released a new version of the macOS full version

Operating system: macOS

Version: 14.6.2452 (Full)

Release date: 2019-09-17

Change Log:

• For the Augmented Reality sessions - it is now possible to connect to the most relevant AR Glasses from Vuzix, Epson and RealWear
  • For the Augmented Reality sessions - higher frame rate as well as image quality improvements for both video stream
    and paused image.
  • Improvements for the file transfer for macOS Catalina so that the file transfer window can be displayed without triggering the accessibility message for restricted folders.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented TeamViewer from restarting after a crash.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the Tensor UI looking distorted on macOS 10.13 and earlier.
  • Loss of UDP-Connection now does not lead to long loss of Audio-Data
  • Introduced a new way to support new users getting started with TeamViewer.
    We will gradually roll out this feature to new users over the next weeks.
  • Solved some other issues which caused crashes
  • Minor improvements and fixes

Download here.

Former Community Manager

Tagged:

Comments

• Doesn't work on Yosemite.

I have other Business and accounting software  I use that I cannot update to El Capitan.

Please make 14 backward compatible!!!

• JoshP
    JoshP Posts: 894 Community Manager 🌍

Hello,

Thank you for your message.

As you can see in our knowledgebase article, Mac OS Yosemite is only compatible up to TeamViewer 13; TeamViewer 14 is not supported on Mac OS Yosemite

Connections to older versions is possible; however, it is only possible for users on commercial TeamViewer licenses. Earlier this year, users of the personal version were asked to update to the TeamViewer 14 to keep using TeamViewer.

Should you be interested in using TeamViewer commercially, so that you can connect to an older version to access your business/accounting software,  please reach out to our licensing team so we may assist. You can find local numbers here.

Josh P.

Senior Community Moderator

---