Exciting Things Await the TeamViewer Community in 2017

Esther
Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager
edited April 2023 in Blog

header_Start_of_Year.jpg

Are you all relaxed and energized for the new year? Good!

Let’s look into what you can expect to happen in the near future of the TeamViewer Community.

Hey everybody, I hope you all had a nice holiday season and a great start into the new year.

I’m confident that with our batteries recharged, we’ll rock this place even more than we did last year!

And as promised in my last post, I’ll reveal a little teaser on what I’ve planned for the TeamViewer Community in the months to come.

But I don’t want to keep you in suspense all the time, so let’s get to it!

These are Our New Year’s Resolutions

One of the main goals of the TeamViewer Community is to promote your knowledge about TeamViewer.

If you want to become a real TeamViewer expert or you already are one and want to further up your game, you can count on us to support you wherever we can.

Here’s what we planned to achieve that:

Q&A Sessions

Have you ever had a question that you wanted to ask a TeamViewer employee?

Preparations are running for the first TeamViewer Community Q&A Session!

This one will be featuring Eduardo. You might have already seen him interacting in the community before.

Eduardo started as a Support Engineer here at TeamViewer in 2011. Today, he is our Senior Director of Customer Satisfaction and Tech Support.

We’ll let you know as soon as there’s an official appointment when the Q&A is going to take place.

Get the Knowledge You Need

As a diligent member of the TeamViewer Community, you’ve probably paid our Knowledge Base a visit every once in a while.

I’m happy to announce that, in the future on the Knowledge Base, we’ll place more emphasis on user generated content.

Whenever me or a moderator is seriously impressed by one of your answers, e.g. because they’re very comprehensive or just downright better than any that we could come up with, we’ll reward your efforts by nominating it to a Knowledge Base article.

Learn How to Work with TeamViewer More Effectively

Did you ever wonder, if you’re getting the most out of TeamViewer?
In the next months, the Community Blog will primarily deal with exactly that.

We’ll show you some interesting ways of working effectively with TeamViewer that you might not have thought about so far.

What Do You Think Would Make You an Expert?

Aside from the ideas we came up with to promote your knowledge about TeamViewer, of course I want to include you into this process.

Who would know better what topics we should treat and which format would be best than you?

Meaning that if you have any suggestions on how we could give you a better understanding of a certain TeamViewer-related topic, just let us know.

Looking Forward to a Great 2017 with You!

Once again, I’m thrilled to have an exciting time with you in the months to come and I believe we can keep up all that positive energy that we’ve got going on here.

Also, I think the measures I shared with you today will really bring the community to the next level.

What do you think about our New Year’s resolutions? Be welcome to leave a comment beneath this post!

Former Community Manager

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.