Announcements

This board is exclusively meant for questions about the Community platform.

If you have a question about TeamViewer, Remote Management, Blizz or TeamViewer IoT please post in the support boards for these products.

Thank you!

Posted by Community Manager
Community Manager

Accepted solutions

Hi there,

Have you noticed Community Posts with a green check mark icon on the upper right corner?

accepted solution.png

This green check mark is a really good indicator for all community users since it is shows that the post has an accepted solution!

Let´s go a little bit deeper into the details

Accepted Solutions are a way for you to choose the reply that best answers a question that you've posted. When you accept a solution, both the question and the solution get special icons and links that take you directly from the question to the answer. You can see it in the search results as well:

accepted solution2.png

In the post itself, the accepted solution looks very special with a green frame. The green check mark icon and it is also labelled "Accepted Solution".

accepted solution3.png

An "Accepted Solutions" icon also appears on boards and in search results so you can see which messages have solutions.

Who can mark a reply as an accepted solution?

You can mark a solution as accepted only for questions that you've posted (you started the thread).

Note: Community moderators can also mark one of the replies to a message as an accepted solution

Also, please remember Accepted Solutions are generally marked when the correct answer is given. Sometimes, this may mean saying that something isn't currently possible. This will still be marked as a "solution" unless it is in our ideas board.

3 Replies
Posted by Morsan
Photon

Re: Accepted solutions

Posted by ARP
Electron

Yes!!, Now it works. Thanks for your help

Highlighted
Posted by dotstal
Henagon

I am satisfied with the existing version, and my phone does not support the updated version, so I can not update the version on the PC