Do you need help using this Community?

Highlighted
Posted by Community Manager
Community Manager

Do you need help using this Community?

Hello !

If you are reading this, I assume, that you are looking for help how to use this Community.

I am happy to assist you :-)

Let´s talk about the general structure of the Community:

• In the upper left corner of each site, you see the TeamViewer logo and Community. If you click on the TeamViewer logo or on Community, you will come back to the start page. So, don´t be afraid, you can´t get lost here :-)
  • In the upper right corner, you see four different buttons. One for your notifications, one for your private messages (PM), one for your profile and last but not least the general menu. These buttons are visible on all pages. Just give those buttons a try! 
  • The menu button guides you to the different categories like TeamViewer and ITbrain. You have two possibilities to move on: 1. Click on the name of the category like TeamViewer and you will be directed into the category. 2. Click on the little arrow on the right side to see the threads in the category like "TeamViewer 11" or "Suggestions board". Now you can click on the thread names to get into the right thread.

If this post doesn´t answer your question, you are welcome to post your question in this board. This will give the other users a chance to help you! Or you can read the Welcome post.

All the best,

Esther

Community Manager

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.

5 Replies
5 Replies
Posted by dwadmin
Digon

Re: Do you need help using this Community?

Hi @Esther,

I cant find a way to delete a comment I have made. Is this possible?

Cheers.

Community Manager

Hi,

it is possible to edit the own post in a timeframe of 24 hours after you wrote the post. 

To edit it you just click on the 3 dots on the top right side of your comment and here you can choose "Edit reply".

I hope, this helps you!

Best,

Community Manager

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.

Posted by anitastanley
Photon

I got hung up trying to register.  Can you send be another link so that I can complete my registration please.  Anita Stanley anita

Posted by Sief
Henagon

Yes i need to open cibascribed unavailable restricted mode in this my videos in you top lain what i do?
Community Manager

Hi @Sief

I am afraid, that I do not understand exactly what your question is. 

How can we help you?

Thank you

Community Manager