A picture is worth a thousand words.
This also applies to Community Posts and therefore it is easier for all users in the Community to understand a question or an answer even better, if a picture is attached.
How to integrate a picture into a Community Post or Reply:
1. When writing your post or your reply, you see the editor on top of the writing field
2. Click on Photos and drag your photo into that dark-grey field or click on "Choose Files" to choose the picture from your computer
3. You can choose the size and the position on the right side and when you´re done, click on "Done" :-)
4. Write your text. To check, if you are happy with the post you can click on "Preview" to see your post
5. Happy with your post? Just post it by clicking on "Post"
I hope, this article is helpful :-) If so, just give it a Kudo.
All the best