Is it possible to delete this accidentally registrated Teamviewer Community account?

Posted by Steve4
Henagon

Is it possible to delete this accidentally registrated Teamviewer Community account?

Question as is in "subject". Thanks.

3 Replies
Highlighted
Posted by Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Is it possible to delete this accidentally registrated Teamviewer Community account?

Hi @Steve4

Your Community Account is also a regular TeamViewer account. Therefore you can delete it in the TeamViewer Management Console. Please check this article for further information: How to delete your TeamViewer account

All the best, Esther

Community Manager

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.

Additional information can be found here: Knowledge Base | Community Blog | How to get started |
2 Replies
Posted by Steve4
Henagon

Re: Is it possible to delete this accidentally registrated Teamviewer Community account?

Thanks Esther, but:

My regular / first account for Teamviewer uses the same email adress - and that's NOT the one I'd like to delete.

I'd like to delete this "Steve4" community account (which sadly uses the same email) but another user name (besides, the TeamViewer(Management Console) does not use a pseudonym user name)

Posted by Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Steve4

I can change the username if you´d like to have another one.

Best, Esther

Community Manager

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.

Additional information can be found here: Knowledge Base | Community Blog | How to get started |