Announcements

This board is exclusively meant for questions about the Community platform.

If you have a question about TeamViewer, Remote Management, Blizz or TeamViewer IoT please post in the support boards for these products.

Thank you!

Posted by gavspen
Henagon

Post disappearing

I've tried to post a topic several times. It looks like it's working but when I come back to the "General Questions" page it has gone. I was able to post something earlier today. 

It's a long post. Are there any limits on number of characters, or something weird like that?

Thanks 

5 Replies
Posted by gavspen
Henagon

Re: Post disappearing

And yet this one didnt disappear. Anyone know what's happening?

Posted by gavspen
Henagon

Having posted this sucessfully, tried the other one again. Still disappearing.

Highlighted
Posted by Senior Moderator Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Hhello @gavspen 

Thank you for your recent contributions.

I took a look, and it appears our SPAM filters may have been a little too proactive regarding some of your recent posts.

I went ahead and approved one of them, as I saw multiple posts flagged (they all appeared to be the same).

Feel free to reach out again, should you encounter any issues with posting here in the Community.

Thanks again!

Josh P.
Senior Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution  button below.

You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!

Thanks for being an active member of our Community!

Japanese Community (日本語コミュニティ) |  Chinese Community (中文社区) |  German Community (Deutschsprachig) | French Community (Communauté française) | English Community | Spanish Community (Comunidad española)

2 Replies
Posted by gavspen
Henagon

Ok Josh, I see it, thanks.

Should it perhaps be on the "Previous Versions" page as well? Since it conserns v12?

Posted by Senior Moderator Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Hello @gavspen 

We recommend only posting a specific thread once, to ensure no confusion on responses or anything else. It also helps keep topics on track when replies begin coming in.

The General board should be ok for the topic.

Josh P.
Senior Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution  button below.

You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!

Thanks for being an active member of our Community!

Japanese Community (日本語コミュニティ) |  Chinese Community (中文社区) |  German Community (Deutschsprachig) | French Community (Communauté française) | English Community | Spanish Community (Comunidad española)