Re: How do you post a question?

Highlighted
Posted by drbajb
Digon

I am trying to post a question of the Teamviewer's Community board but I am lost about the item label "Choose a board."  When I click on it, it opens a window with a few options like Teamviewer community or just Teamviewer alone.  I click on Teamviewer Community and nothing happens.  When I Preview my message, I get a red error message saying answer the highlighted error message.  How do you post a message? 

2 Replies
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Posted by Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Hi @drbajb

Thank you for you question and welcome to the Community.

If you would like to post a question about TeamViewer, just click on the main page on the TeamViewer icon (for ITbrain on the ITbrain icon and for airbackup accordingly):

2017-01-20 08_22_33-TeamViewer Community.png

After that, please choose, if you are having a question about TeamViewer 12, TeamViewer 11, API and scripting or if you have an idea of how to improve TeamViewer.

Depending on your question, just click on the field corresponding to your topic:

2017-01-20 08_23_41-TeamViewer Community for TeamViewer topics.png

(It is no longer possible to post new questions about TeamViewer 12 Beta, because we do no longer offer the Beta version, but you can still reply to existing questions.)

After choosing the right board for your question, click on "Start a topic":

2017-01-20 08_29_01-TeamViewer 12 - TeamViewer Community.png

Now, you see the Editor. Please work with "Rich Text" and enter the Subject of your question to give a little preview about your topic. After that, add your question and text in the text field and add a Label to make it easy to find your question afterwards (a label could be TeamViewer 12, help, or something related to your question:

2017-01-20 08_30_18-New Message - TeamViewer Community.png

(Feel free to add tags as well. Tag can be added afterwarts as well by other users or the Moderators).

When you are done, just click on "Post".

I hope, this information helps you!

Best,

Esther

Community Manager

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.

Additional information can be found here: Knowledge Base | Community Blog | How to get started |
2 Replies
Posted by Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Hi @drbajb

Thank you for you question and welcome to the Community.

If you would like to post a question about TeamViewer, just click on the main page on the TeamViewer icon (for ITbrain on the ITbrain icon and for airbackup accordingly):

2017-01-20 08_22_33-TeamViewer Community.png

After that, please choose, if you are having a question about TeamViewer 12, TeamViewer 11, API and scripting or if you have an idea of how to improve TeamViewer.

Depending on your question, just click on the field corresponding to your topic:

2017-01-20 08_23_41-TeamViewer Community for TeamViewer topics.png

(It is no longer possible to post new questions about TeamViewer 12 Beta, because we do no longer offer the Beta version, but you can still reply to existing questions.)

After choosing the right board for your question, click on "Start a topic":

2017-01-20 08_29_01-TeamViewer 12 - TeamViewer Community.png

Now, you see the Editor. Please work with "Rich Text" and enter the Subject of your question to give a little preview about your topic. After that, add your question and text in the text field and add a Label to make it easy to find your question afterwards (a label could be TeamViewer 12, help, or something related to your question:

2017-01-20 08_30_18-New Message - TeamViewer Community.png

(Feel free to add tags as well. Tag can be added afterwarts as well by other users or the Moderators).

When you are done, just click on "Post".

I hope, this information helps you!

Best,

Esther

Community Manager

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.

Additional information can be found here: Knowledge Base | Community Blog | How to get started |
Posted by EVServices4u
Henagon

Hi,

I don't have it in front of me but I went through this today.  Click on the "bullets" on the left side and you will be able to see more choices that you can click on... see if that works..