Announcements

This board is exclusively meant for questions about the Community platform.

If you have a question about TeamViewer, Remote Management, Blizz or TeamViewer IoT please post in the support boards for these products.

Thank you!

Posted by syrist
Proton

Unable to submit a support ticket

At the bottom of the https://community.teamviewer.com page, I clicked on the "Submit a Ticket" link which took me to https://www.teamviewer.com/en/support

1click.JPG

I then scrolled down and clicked on the "Contact Support" button in the Submit a Ticket section. The button links to https://support.teamviewer.com but when you click on it, it re-directs you back to https://community.teamviewer.com

2click.JPG

Am I doing something wrong? I'm logged into my Teamviewer account and also logged into the community forums. I don't have a Teamviewer license as I'm just using the free version.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Posted by Senior Moderator Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Solution

Re: Unable to submit a support ticket

Hello @syrist 

Thank you for your post.

On the support page, please take note of the sentence above the Contact Support button:

To submit a ticket for Customer Support, click the button below and log in to your licensed TeamViewer account.

Ticket and phone support is reserved for licensed users - the TeamViewer Community is the support resource for the free version of TeamViewer - Here you can find our entire knowledge base, containing all articles pertaining to TeamViewer. Should you be unable to find an answer, you can start your own thread, as you have here.

Hope this helps!

Josh P.
Senior Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution  button below.

You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!

Thanks for being an active member of our Community!

Japanese Community (日本語コミュニティ) |  Chinese Community (中文社区) |  German Community (Deutschsprachig) | French Community (Communauté française) | English Community | Spanish Community (Comunidad española)

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Senior Moderator
Solution

Hello @syrist 

Thank you for your post.

On the support page, please take note of the sentence above the Contact Support button:

To submit a ticket for Customer Support, click the button below and log in to your licensed TeamViewer account.

Ticket and phone support is reserved for licensed users - the TeamViewer Community is the support resource for the free version of TeamViewer - Here you can find our entire knowledge base, containing all articles pertaining to TeamViewer. Should you be unable to find an answer, you can start your own thread, as you have here.

Hope this helps!

Josh P.
Senior Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution  button below.

Japanese Community (日本語コミュニティ) |  Chinese Community (中文社区) |  German Community (Deutschsprachig) | French Community (Communauté française) | English Community | Spanish Community (Comunidad española)

View solution in original post

Posted by KapaaIan
Photon

Where is the button in question? I use teamviewer at home and am receiving a commercial use message and the five minute limits. All of my usage is personal (though advanced. I do run home media servers and such). I have attempted to use the commercial use form, but the "Affected Teamviewer ID" area of the form is broken (tried in 4 unique browsers across 3 devices) and cannot submit the form.

Highlighted
Senior Moderator

Hello @KapaaIan 

Thank you for your post. 

As previously mentioned, the Contact Support option is only for licensed users. Any user that wishes to request reset of a Commercial Use alert must fill out the reset request form

I have verified all fields working - please ensure you are entering the numerical 9 to 10-digit ID shown on your device.

However, please also be aware of the following, regarding Commercial Use:

2019-09-26 12_35_40-How exactly is _private use_ defined_.png

Josh P.
Senior Moderator

Posted by alexdoctorovich
Henagon

GREAT, you somehow delete all my contacts from my private account and i even cannot submit ticket about that.......GREAT this is the reason why i never ever will not buy anything from you.