Announcements

This board is exclusively meant for questions about the Community platform.

If you have a question about TeamViewer, Remote Management, Blizz or TeamViewer IoT please post in the support boards for these products.

Thank you!

Posted by espressonator
Proton

User Forum error messages: "Correct the highlighted..."

I'm having a heck of a time posting replies in the user forum;  I keep getting an error message: 

"Correct the highlighted errors and try again.

There was an error while attempting to post your message. Try again in a few minutes."

...however, there are no highlighted errors...

...oh yes, and by the way, I did follow the instructions in the error messages.  Specifically, I did "try again in a few minutes", and again, and again, and again, ... ad infinitim...

I'll upload a screenshot, in case that helps someone to help me understand what to do...Screenshot 2018-05-18 09.08.53.png

I'm uploading another example, because I am having this trouble with all replies I try to post:  

Screenshot 2018-05-18 09.18.06.png

2 Replies
2 Replies
Posted by espressonator
Proton

error message but no highlighted errors?

I posted a question to "General", then I found this board.  Here's my original question:  https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/TeamViewer-General/User-Forum-error-messages-quot-Correct-the-hi...

Posted by Senior Moderator Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: User Forum error messages: "Correct the highlighted..."

Hello @espressonator,

Thank you for your post.

Does this issue persist across multiple browsers? 

If you have not already, please clear your cache and cookies and try again.

Please let me know if the issue persists.

Josh P.
Senior Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution  button below.

You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!

Thanks for being an active member of our Community!

Japanese Community (日本語コミュニティ) |  Chinese Community (中文社区) |  German Community (Deutschsprachig) | French Community (Communauté française) | English Community | Spanish Community (Comunidad española)