Announcements

First Step Guides

1. Are you new to TeamViewer and Home Office and need some help? Check out our FAQ here.
  2. New to the Remote Access Plan? Find our first steps FAQ here.
  3. Are you new to blizz and online meetings or classes and need some help? Check out our FAQ here.

Posted by TeamViewer Staff
TeamViewer Staff

Retention Manager (m/f/d)

UPDATE: See the first reply for the new positions for Retention Managers at TeamViewer!

We are looking for a Retention Manager (m/f/d) for our headquarter office in Göppingen, Germany. [This particular position is filled. See the reply to find more open positions for Retention Managers!]

Responsibilities

• Help prevent customers from terminating their subscription
  • Call and answer customers calls in regards to retention
  • Answer retention tickets and emails
  • Negotiate prices in regards to renewals
  • Help create and implement strategies and methods for keeping customers and preventing terminations
  • Liaison between Customer Support and Retention teams

Requirements

• Ability to speak and write in English and German fluently and idiomatically. Other languages are an advantage
  • Ability to identify and resolves customer issues through creative retention and sales techniques
  • Experience in asking questions and understanding customer journeys and pain-points
  • Demonstrated ability to handle multiple duties competently, accurately and efficiently
  • Experience with CRM and relationship management
  • Ideally, experience in a SaaS company and customer retention
  • Excellent verbal and written communication skills
  • Ability to speak clearly to customers on the phone and convey the value proposition of TeamViewer
  • Outstanding negotiating and customer service skills are required
  • Deeply curious about customer behavior and action drivers
  • Winner mentality and ability to work under pressure

What we offer

• Make a relevant contribution to the turnover of our company! TeamViewer is used from your own four walls into space. What else can we achieve with your help?
  • "If I were CEO, I would..." Say what you're thinking! We live an open-door policy through which our managing directors are always open to feedback and suggestions
  • Make yourself at home! We don't have ties. In our relaxed office atmosphere, you can wear whatever you want and relax in our lounge areas
  • Of course, we offer you free fruit, non-alcoholic drinks, and a varied sports program
  • Our colleagues come from over 60 countries and we celebrate diversity with internal language courses

Apply now!

Global Talent Acquisition Partner
2 Replies
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
TeamViewer Staff
Solution

Re: [UPDATE] Retention Manager (m/f/d) - DACH, France, Italy, Spain

Hi all,

Thank you very much for your applications and interest in joining our team.

I am happy to announce that we found candidates for these positions and we have closed them. Check out our new jobs here: https://jobs.teamviewer.com/en/ 

We look forward to receiving your application again and don't hesitate to contact us anytime.

Thanks again,

Steffen

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
TeamViewer Staff

[UPDATE] Retention Manager (m/f/d) - DACH, France, Italy, Spain

Hi all,

Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of our team! I have good news: we are looking for even more Retention Managers!

Please see the below links to find the detailed job descriptions and a quick link to your application form:

Retention Manager (m/f/d) DACH [update: Position filled]

Retention Manager (m/f/d) France [update: Position filled]

Retention Manager (m/f/d) Italy [update: Position filled]

Retention Manager (m/f/d) Spain [update: Position filled]

I am looking forward to chatting with you soon!

Best,

Steffen

Highlighted
TeamViewer Staff
Solution

Re: [UPDATE] Retention Manager (m/f/d) - DACH, France, Italy, Spain

Hi all,

Thank you very much for your applications and interest in joining our team.

I am happy to announce that we found candidates for these positions and we have closed them. Check out our new jobs here: https://jobs.teamviewer.com/en/ 

We look forward to receiving your application again and don't hesitate to contact us anytime.

Thanks again,

Steffen

View solution in original post