Posted by TeamViewer Staff
TeamViewer Staff

Retention Manager (m/f/d)

UPDATE: See the first reply for the new positions for Retention Managers at TeamViewer!

We are looking for a Retention Manager (m/f/d) for our headquarter office in Göppingen, Germany. [This particular position is filled. See the reply to find more open positions for Retention Managers!]

Responsibilities

• Help prevent customers from terminating their subscription
  • Call and answer customers calls in regards to retention
  • Answer retention tickets and emails
  • Negotiate prices in regards to renewals
  • Help create and implement strategies and methods for keeping customers and preventing terminations
  • Liaison between Customer Support and Retention teams

Requirements

• Ability to speak and write in English and German fluently and idiomatically. Other languages are an advantage
  • Ability to identify and resolves customer issues through creative retention and sales techniques
  • Experience in asking questions and understanding customer journeys and pain-points
  • Demonstrated ability to handle multiple duties competently, accurately and efficiently
  • Experience with CRM and relationship management
  • Ideally, experience in a SaaS company and customer retention
  • Excellent verbal and written communication skills
  • Ability to speak clearly to customers on the phone and convey the value proposition of TeamViewer
  • Outstanding negotiating and customer service skills are required
  • Deeply curious about customer behavior and action drivers
  • Winner mentality and ability to work under pressure

What we offer

• Make a relevant contribution to the turnover of our company! TeamViewer is used from your own four walls into space. What else can we achieve with your help?
  • "If I were CEO, I would..." Say what you're thinking! We live an open-door policy through which our managing directors are always open to feedback and suggestions
  • Make yourself at home! We don't have ties. In our relaxed office atmosphere, you can wear whatever you want and relax in our lounge areas
  • Of course, we offer you free fruit, non-alcoholic drinks, and a varied sports program
  • Our colleagues come from over 60 countries and we celebrate diversity with internal language courses

Apply now!

Global Talent Acquisition Partner
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
TeamViewer Staff
Solution

Re: [UPDATE] Retention Manager (m/f/d) - DACH, France, Italy, Spain

Hi all,

Thank you very much for your applications and interest in joining our team.

I am happy to announce that we found candidates for these positions and we have closed them. Check out our new jobs here: https://jobs.teamviewer.com/en/ 

We look forward to receiving your application again and don't hesitate to contact us anytime.

Thanks again,

Steffen

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
TeamViewer Staff

[UPDATE] Retention Manager (m/f/d) - DACH, France, Italy, Spain

Hi all,

Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of our team! I have good news: we are looking for even more Retention Managers!

Please see the below links to find the detailed job descriptions and a quick link to your application form:

Retention Manager (m/f/d) DACH [update: Position filled]

Retention Manager (m/f/d) France [update: Position filled]

Retention Manager (m/f/d) Italy [update: Position filled]

Retention Manager (m/f/d) Spain [update: Position filled]

I am looking forward to chatting with you soon!

Best,

Steffen

1 Reply
TeamViewer Staff
Solution

Re: [UPDATE] Retention Manager (m/f/d) - DACH, France, Italy, Spain

Hi all,

Thank you very much for your applications and interest in joining our team.

I am happy to announce that we found candidates for these positions and we have closed them. Check out our new jobs here: https://jobs.teamviewer.com/en/ 

We look forward to receiving your application again and don't hesitate to contact us anytime.

Thanks again,

Steffen

View solution in original post