ALERT - Fraudulent Customer Service "Consultants" and Account Management

Hello, 

I am alerting all users that may have a subscription, or may have recently canceled their subscription with @TeamViewer  to triple confirm they have followed through on what they have committed to. I canceled my Subscription with Armando Murillo, a "Teamviewer License Consultant" in April and May of 2019 after a painfully long and slow process. At that time I was assured my account was closed and my business with this company was ended, I was happy to move on to other srevices that actually provide support and care for their users. . 

Unfortunately I was fraudulently charged $642.39 a couple days ago without any prior notice from TeamViewer. Teamviewer has subsequently replied to multiple requests to make sure my account is cancelled and return my funds with the same form email, not even addressing questions or concerns. Everyone needs to be careful with your business, this company has.fine print to protect itself from having to issue refunds, language you will only find if you are actually asking to cancel your account, or if you want a refund of a transaction, although the @TeamViewer website states there is a 7 Day money back window. 

@TeamViewer is a bad actor, purposefully deceitful, with poor support that is not acceptable this day in age. Please be aware of this and take your business elsewhere, Microsoft Remote Desktop is a good alternative, as well as **Third Party Product**. They have active support and are helpful if/when you run into any issues. If you do not move on from this company you will have the same poor @customerservice

Tagged:

Comments

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,591 Moderator

Hi @Shellman11,

Thank you for contacting us.

Unfortunately that as Community moderators are not able to assist for any cancelation related inquiries. we kindly ask you to contact TeamViewer support team for further discussion please. If you are able to find any ticket from last communication about the cancellation, kindly try to reply that particular ticket too.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused and hope your issue would be resolved very soon.

Kind regards,

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员