AOSP 14 Fireware Remote Option?

Anyone help me get this?

Comments

• bartlanz
    bartlanz Posts: 315 ✭✭✭

If this is an Android tablet, you an go to https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/mobile-apps/ and download the host or client.

If my post was helpful, Please throw me a Kudos.
    If my post fixed your issue, please mark it as the solution to help the next person find a solution quickly.
    Bart Lanzillotti
  • wchuk74
    wchuk74 Posts: 5

I installed QS, then it gave me the message

This device supportsd the additional remote control feature, pleasecontact our support for furtheradvice OS fireware AOSP 14?

• bartlanz

QS is only supported on a Paid tier. You probably want to use the Host for what you are doing.

If my post fixed your issue, please mark it as the solution to help the next person find a solution quickly.
    Bart Lanzillotti
  • bartlanz

Also, a intricacy of Android, Not all androids will support using TeamViewer Host. or TeamViewer in general.

My Fauthers Xoom can not be remote controlled but will do some reporting of what is running and can be used to access remote systems for example.

Bart Lanzillotti
  • wchuk74

so to control my android from my pc, i need to install host of android?

• bartlanz

Correct, If it is supported, Installing the host will allow it to happen. It will give you a teamviewer ID and password to enter on your PC. If it is not supported, when you connect you will not get the tablets screen, just info about its resources.

Bart Lanzillotti
  • wchuk74

ty ill try that in bit