Account past due. Trying to cancel but no actual contact can be made.

Options

I can't submit an online ticket, when you try to submit it ticket it loops to the community - that is why I was forced to post in this online forum.  I tried to call customer support and a recording said there is high call volume and to submit an online ticket, then the system hung up on me.

I would like to get this taken care of online, can you please get this request to someone who can help, instead of directing me to other areas that are not helpful at all? I know these are difficult times for everyone, but this process of trying to cancel this account, now resulting in potential collection, has been the most frustrating corporate experience if my IT career.  Thank you and I look forward to hearing from someone at Teamviewer.

Tagged:

Comments

• Fiona_G
    Fiona_G Posts: 689 Staff member 🤠
    Options

Hi @jmaxwellsummit,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

With regards to the support ticket, you have to submit a ticket with your licensed account, if your account doesn't have an active license, it comes to the community page. 

Our system shows a ticket has been created for you and our support team will provide further assistance.

Thank you for your patience and understanding during this busy period.

Best regards,

Fiona

Fiona_G