Account renewal issues and website support issues.

Problem getting my account license activated.

• Called TeamViewer to verify Invoice # and amount due.
  • Went to https://www.teamviewer.com/payment
  • Paid Invoice on TeamViewers payment page
  • First attempt to pay this bill failed because it said the payment information was invalid
  • Second attempt cause a fraud protection call from my bank. TeamViewer was attempting to charge me twice. So I ask that they allow 1 payment to process.
  • Called TeamViewer back. Explained to the Customer service rep what happened.  He explained that they had not received the payment and that we should just process the payment AGAIN. So I explained that our bank had verified that 1 payment had processed.
  • TeamViewers Rep directed me to go to the website support.teamviewer.com and submit a ticket to support with proof of payment. So I tried to go to support.teamviewer.com and it redirected me to community.teamviewer.com… I explained this to the Rep and he kept having me try it again. No matter what it kept taking me to community.teamviewer.com
  • The TeamViewer representative then said he would transfer me to a tech support person that was better able to help resolve website issues. After being on hold for 2 min I was disconnected.
  • So on the community.teamviewer.com I used the search box to search for “How to submit a ticket” which led me to : https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-to-submit-a-ticket/ta-p/72027#toc-hId--**Please do not post TeamViewer IDs**

On the knowledge base page it tells you :  How to submit a ticket Via the TeamViewer website:

To submit a ticket to us:

Note: If the account is not linked to a valid TeamViewer license, the support portal will instead load the TeamViewer Community.

•  So basically I cannot submit a ticket because I do not have a valid license to allow me to submit a ticket about the problem with the payment for the renewal of my license.  Brilliant web design guys. Your TeamViewer software might be great but everything else about your company is very sub-par at best.
  • ANY SUGGESTIONS other than calling them for a fourth time to get this fixed??
Tagged: