Account verification

I purchased Teamviewer in May, and my account is still saying "free".

How do I get logged on as a paid account?

"Submit ticket" links have sent me here...

Anyone?

Comments

• Hi, 

The activation email was linked to a sign in page. I sign in but it still showing my acocunt is "free"

I already received the invoice and need to activate the account ASAP. Could you pleas help to resend the activation email. 

thanks, 

• Fiona_G
    Fiona_G Posts: 689 Staff member 🤠

Hi @kwodiorne,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

With regard to the support ticket, you have to submit a ticket with your licensed account, if you have not activated your license into the account, it comes to the community page. Please read this article for more information: https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-to-submit-a-ticket/ta-p/72027

There can be 2 possible reasons why your account is still showing as a free account: 

1. Your license is not yet activated on your TeamViewer account
    2. You are not logged in with your licensed account. 

Please be sure to activate the license before trying to login with your credentials, I am sharing with you the steps to Activate your Remote Access license  

Hope this information would be helpful.

Kind regards,

Fiona

Fiona_G
  • Fiona_G

Hi @Hannahguo,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

It seems you have received your activation email already. Please kindly check out our KBA for instructions to Activate your Remote Access license. If you experience other issues, feel free to reach out to us for further assistance.

Kind regards,

Fiona

Fiona_G
  • Hi Fiona, 

I followed the instruction on there, however when I clicked the activation link, it direct me to the management console page like this, but doesn’t have the activation button like what it shows on the guide.  Could you please check what’s wrong?

Inkedthumbnail_Image_LI.jpg

• Fiona_G

Hi @Hannahguo,

Thank you for your reply.

Please make sure to open the email for the license activation (There is also an email for activating the customer portal and the link included is valid for 48 hours only). If you still experience the issue when clicking the license activation link, please share your invoice number via a Private Message so we can look into it further.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,

Fiona

Fiona_G
  • Hi Fiona, 

I dont think i receive the email for the license activation at all. I sent you the invoice# already, please help me to solve it ASAP. I need it urgently. 

much appreciated for your help. 

thanks,