Activation Link Resend - Cannot submit a ticket upgrade has not been activated

Hi All

The activation link for upgrade from a Free Account has expired (token invalid).

I cannot see a way in the software or in the knowledgebase articles to request a new activation link via the system on my side.

As the site support page sees me as logged in with a free account I am unable to submit a ticket and so am posting here.

Many thanks in advance,

GM

Tagged:

Comments

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,985 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @GMoo,

Thank you for your message and welcome to the TeamViewer Community! ?

In order to submit a ticket, you need your TeamViewer account to be licensed.
    I can confirm that no license is activated on your TeamViewer account.

Therefore, please activate your license once again and you will be able to submit a ticket.
    We explain how to proceed in this Knowledge Base article right here:

Best regards

Jean

Community Manager

• GMoo
    GMoo Posts: 2

Hi @JeanK

Thanks for replying to the post and the assistance.

Working through the "How to" guide you kindly provided, I did not have a company profile set up in user management before attempting to activate the remote acess license. (I just have one machine listed in computers).

Both when logged in or logged out, when I click on the activation link it brings me to Management Console with a red banner saying token invalid.(Apologies the message from service-noreply carrying the link did not say that there was a time limit?v ( purchased in April) or that a new link could not be generated by logging and requesting a new one.).

Thanks,

GMoo