Again Black screen in Version 13 - even worse for uncompatibility of versions

fje
fje Posts: 21 ✭✭

I thought everything was solved in my Windows 7 staying with an older Teamviewer version 12, but when I have updated my Windows 10 to the newest Version 13, problem came again:

I am able to access my Windows 7 TViwer 12 from the Windows 10 TViewer 13 without any problem,

but when I try to access the Windows 10 TViewer 13 from the Windows 7 TViewer 12 it says: Uncompatible versions, update this one and offers me the latest Version 12 or the newest version 13.

So, I updated to the latest Version 12 and..the Tviewer V13 in Windows 10 gives to me again the "uncompatible versions, update", and the only choice is the newest V13..

So, I updated to V13 and.... black screen accesing the Windows 10 Tviewer 13.

This seems to indicate that there is no way to access from a windows 7 a remote Windows 10 using Teamviewer new versions.... Is that real and without any solution?

Should we stay in old versions 12 in both sides in order to have access from Windows 7 to Windows 10?

Regards

Comments

• fje
    fje Posts: 21 ✭✭

It seems there is no solution for the time being:smileymad:, so I uninstalled TeamViewer 13 in my two computers and reinstalled Version 12 in both computers:smileyfrustrated:, staying in the Windows 7 with a non-the-last update of version 12, because if I update it to the last 12 update, it doesn't work, the black screen again arises:smileysad:.