Already purchased but License still FREE

andies
andies Posts: 3 ✭✭

Hello, 

I have purchased the License for 3 machines, 

The payment is already finish and everything, but why does the license when i login to teamviewer is still listed as FREE?

Any help?

Thanks!

Tagged:

Comments

• Good afternoon,

Attached I send proof of transfer to the teamviewer license and never receive the key to use teamviewer.

Thanks
    best regards

De: TeamViewer Accounting <noreply-accounting@teamviewer.com>
    Enviada: 5 de março de 2020 20:27
    Para: nelsonbarroso.cua@mail.telepac.pt
    Assunto: Your TeamViewer Invoice for Customer Number - AccID 20237891

Dear Sir or Madam,
    Thank you very much for ordering TeamViewer.
    Enclosed with this mail you will receive your invoice.
    All payments are made to TeamViewer Germany GmbH, D-73037 Göppingen.
    For further questions concerning usage and licensing please visit our Support Area.

Best regards,
    Your TeamViewer Team
    -----------------------------
    www.teamviewer.com
    TeamViewer Germany GmbH * Jahnstr. 30 * 73037 Göppingen * Germany
    Registration AG Ulm HRB 534075 * CEO: Oliver Steil, CFO: Stefan Gaiser

• JohnChamberlin
    JohnChamberlin Posts: 1

I have the same exact problem. Please someone from Teamviewer contact me ASAP I've been trying to get in touch via phone for 3 days with no luck. 

• BartO
    BartO Posts: 2

Me too:

My company has had a license for years already and this has been a local license. I had never made an account because I did not nee d to.  Now I have a new laptop and I am desperately truing to get it activate its license. It just will not work.  :-{    I have done everything, making an account, logging in and trying to add our license to my account. Tried to activate it as with old activation code. No luck. I am at a loss. No way to get some support either, unbelievable. Not being able to speak or chat with someone is absolutely aggraviating.  I am partly supportdesk my self and a very experienced IT pro.  Just not being able to activate is beyond...  Please help!