Always grant Easy Access for Corporate Accounts (MSI Deployment)

Hey Teamviewerv Community,

we are deploying Teamviewer with the MSI package in our company. I am able to preconfigure all the settings that I want besides the "Easy Access" feature for the Company Account, the tickbox is always unchecked after an deployment.

Does someone knows the right registry key for this feature?

Thanks in advance.
-Carl

Comments

• Hi Carl

I'm in the process of rolling out 13.2 to hosts and have found that the option needs to be passed to the msi via the command line during install unless you modify the msi itself.
    However although the box will then be ticked and the appropriate users granted access you will still be prompted for a password. 

I have made another forum post for this which hasn't been responded to yet. :-(

msiexec /qr /i TeamViewer_Host.msi /L*E C:\TVlogfile.log /norestart CUSTOMCONFIGID=******* APITOKEN=********** ASSIGNMENTOPTIONS="--grant-easy-access --reassign"

• cloudviewer
    cloudviewer Posts: 5 ✭✭

Posting my solution in case someone else finds this thread waaay later as I did hunting for the answer. Create a custom .msi with these settings. Note that feeding a .tvopts file into the mass installer will not work due to .tvopts file being machine specific. I have provided a command to use below: upon saving your custom module as I have pictured, and then coming back to the one you saved, your api key will be visible, and the config id will too (the config id is also the same as the last part of the shareable link, if the text for the config id is not showing). Hopefully this solves someone elses woes.

msiexec.exe /i "Path\To\TeamViewer_Host.msi" /qn CUSTOMCONFIGID=$CONFIGID APITOKEN=$YOURTOKEN ASSIGNMENTOPTIONS="--grant-easy-access"