Authentication rejected on remote computer

2»

Answers

• Same problem for me. I tried to connect to two computers at my work place. I've never had a problem until about 7 minutes ago (the time it took me to read through  this thread). I've just tried however again, I'm able once again to remove to both PCs.

Question: 
    Can anyone plase explain how you restart a computer without having teamviewer access?

• AlexFogerty
    AlexFogerty Posts: 35 ✭✭

@michellepace wrote:

Question: 
    Can anyone plase explain how you restart a computer without having teamviewer access?

If you have access to it on a network or over a VPN you can use the following command:

shutdown -m \\COMPUTERNAME /r

Where COMPUTERNAME is the name of the computer you want to reboot.

• TulioB
    TulioB Posts: 1

I am having this same problem. Only solves when i restart Team Viewer on the target computer, but to do this a need to get there physically, 20km from where i live, so frustrating... Any solution on this?

• Hmm not working for me   i have dozen computers that after winf=dows 10 update 2004   teamviewer is rejecting authentication ! restarted multiple time  ,nothing,  replaced assword locally  and still wont allow connection. Pc is also setup as easy access on account. If i manually restart pc   i get a window of about 45 seconds to connect   then  rejects. I can start tuping passord in remote windows  and if i dont complete in time it kicks me out  and now rejects.

• aaaaa1
    aaaaa1 Posts: 2 ✭✭

Same problem here, can't connect to my computer for a few consecutive days. What do I do? A cron task that reboots it every day?