Black screen after updating to Winver 1803

13»

Answers

• DeeX
    DeeX Posts: 1

I have seen you link this "solution" on many threads that have the same topic.
    However, I can assure you this is a new thing presumably with Windows itself. 
    I have been using TeamViewer for years on the same workstations and only recently have I ran into this problem. There has got to be a solution to get the graphics cards to not go to sleep. 

• zhitao
    zhitao Posts: 1
    I've been having this problem for a long time, and uninstall Duet Display really helps! Thanks a lot!
  • Betelgeuse
    Betelgeuse Posts: 8 ✭✭
    I have this problem when connecting to Intel HD 4000 graphics, BUT after about 10 seconds the screen comes on.
    Another problem though is that the Windows start menu (all programs) gets very small and it does not work on clicking items. Also when using Windows Settings scrolling will not work. In other places scrolling works fine.
    When remoting other computers everything works fine, so I have the feeling it has to do with Intel graphics 4000
  • RayLeRital
    RayLeRital Posts: 1

**bleep** DUET!

I have not been able to use TeamViewer for months, and I could never imagine that the problem was caused by this app...

As I uninstalled it, everything works fine. 

And not only TeamViewer, also some other complatibility problems with some apps have been solved.

Thank you very much!