Bulk updating unattended host password?

Simple question - Is there a way to bulk update the unattended password for the TV hosts on my customers machines?

Also, is it possible to bulk add a password to prevent settings being changed by the customers?

Comments

• Natascha
    Natascha Posts: 1,591 Moderator

Hi @RichardBurt,

Thank you for your post. 

With the import of an new .reg-file you are able to bulk update the unattended password for the Host. 

With this .reg-file you are also able to set a password for the options. Then only the person who knows the password for the options is able to change the password for unattended access. 

Please let me know, if you have any further questions. 

Best, 
    Natascha

German Community moderator 💙 Moderatorin der deutschsprachigen Community

• RichardBurt
    RichardBurt Posts: 13 ✭✭

Thanks for the reply but you seem to have missed the plurals I used.

I want to bulk update the remote HOSTS rather than have to do each one individually. Can this be done through the TV management console?

• Natascha
    Natascha Posts: 1,591 Moderator

Hi @RichardBurt,

Thanks for your reply. If you do not want to import the new .reg-file manually on each device, you have the possibility to bulk update it with the MSI package, via GPO or just running a script on the respective devices. If you have a subscription, the creation of scripts is included in your TeamViewer plan and you are able to create them in the Management Console. 

Please let us know, if there are any further questions.

Best,
    Natascha

German Community moderator 💙 Moderatorin der deutschsprachigen Community