Business Account - Admin access to my PC

My company has a business license for TeamViewer. Infrequently I'm needed to consult on something (sometimes while I'm at home on my personal PC) - so I have an login associated with the business account. I'm not an admin user in the business account.

Can an admin user remotely access my home / personal PC without my knowledge or permission because I'm signed into the account associated with the business account?

Other than making sure TeamViewer isn't running at Windows startup, and turning it off after every use, is there any other options I can do to prevent access to my personal PC or at least require explicit permission?

Best Answer

Answers

• Thank you for the info. No my PC isn't saved as computer in the Computers & Contacts list. That's what I was looking for.

I can't remember the exact message, but when I was adding my e-mail / login to the business account, TeamViewer had a warning / message that my PC(s) would be managed / controlled by the organization. Which is where my concern that they would have access to my personal PC was coming from.

I have confirmed (just to be on the safe side) that Easy Access is disabled on my home PC.