Business License Showing as Free License

Options

I have recently re-established a Business Licence after my original Business Subscription expired. This was done via the link on the Team Viewer invoice.  The licence re-instated as a Business license on my work computer however when I login to my Teamviewer account on my other PC's it keeps showing as a Free License although all the computers in the account group are clearly activated. The Free license does not allow for the normal Business License access. Un-installing and re-installing the TV software on the offending PC's does not correct the problem. The TV Management Console also shows the license as being a Business license.   The license also shows as activated on the "settings/edit profile/options for your Team Viewer account"  settings on the PC's concerned.  How can this be corrected?

Comments

• Fiona_G
    Fiona_G Posts: 689 Staff member 🤠
    Options

Hi @HFDentistry,

Thank you for your message and welcome to our community.

You can use TeamViewer on up to three (3) devices to connect to remote devices (connect from one device at a time) as a business license user. If you already have 3 devices registered, you need to deactivate (remove) one of the existing devices from your license and activate the device you want to use. Feel free to check out your device status and activate it according to the instructions in this article.

I hope the information would be helpful.

Best regards,

Fiona

Fiona_G