Business & Premium License

Hi Sir,

I have two scenarios here. 

1) If A, B, C wanted to connect to D concurrently. Does it means I need to purchase Premium license for A (RM4,769) + B (RM2,979) + C (RM2,979)? If i no need to purchase D concurrently. Does it means I only need purchase Business license for A (RM2,349) + B (2,349) + C (RM2,349)?

2) If I only purchase 1 Business license, how many devices I can installed to remote the endpoints?

Best Answer

Answers

• Hi Scotty,

Thanks for your feedback.
        May i know what is the different between Business and Premium Licenses, especially Licensed users, 1 vs up to 50. and concurrent users.
        Does it mean Business license can connect up to 3 devices, only one of these devices can utilise the licence at a time. But for Premium, can be used up to 50 devices, also only one of these devices can utilise the licence at a time. 

regards,
    Aaron Ng
  • Scotty
    Scotty Posts: 493 Staff member 🤠

Hi aarcom,

Not quite, but close :)

The business licence is the only licence that is restricted to devices. (3 Devices)

The premium licence, you can have up to 50 licenced ACCOUNTS. This means that if you give someone an account, they are licenced no matter where they log in, no device restriction.

However, you have 1 "Channel" which means one connection can be made with your licence at a time.

The premium licence also has up to 5 "Tabbed" connections (Connections from one licenced PC to others) at the same time.

I hope this clears this up for you.

-Scotty

Senior Moderator
    Did my reply answer your question? Why not accept it as a solution to help others?
  • I have a business lisence (for example A )and if I try copying one file from remote desktop (for example: D ) to A computer, it asks me to log in again (even if I am logged in) or it tells me that this user is not valid. 

Copying remotely from D to A is the "premium" feature?