Business license bought but my account is set as Free

Hello! 
We bought last week two Business Subscription for me and my colleague. 
My colleague made for her new TeamViewer account, and everything is working well.

I instead of that, had already Teamviewer account before. It was set as Free. I try to log in to this account from link that I get from reseller. I was not able to connect Business license to my account. I recieve error: the license issued is not valid. 

When I log in to Teamviewer software, there is upper bar text: free license (only for non commercial use). So I conclude, that my account has not recieve information about Business license.

Could you help me, please?

Best regards,
Best Answer

Answers

• We bought two business license to out IT-support via reseller. I had already account linked to my work e-mail, and I am not able to change my license type to business.

My profile tells that I have still Free license. 
    What should I do? Can´t make support ticket, because my license is not business.

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,973 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @villesala,

Thank you for your message. ?

Please get in touch with your reseller so he can provide you with a link that is working.

Best,

Jean

Community Manager

• Hi Jean!

Thanks for your reply. But the problem is not the link. I think problem is that my account is still set as free after I click link that reseller send us. 

Best regards,
  • Thanks Jean!

I contacted reseller, recieved new link and now my account is set as Business.
    Thank you very much!

Br, Ville