Can I connect multiple accounts to 1 PC?

I helping a friend out with something on his pc, but niether of us are near his computer. Is it possible to connect to his pc with both of our accounts at the same time with the non-commercial edition of Teamviewer? (Simply two accounts, connected to 1 PC, at the same time. Is it possible?)

I've searched the community of an answer and can't find any info on what I'm looking for.

To those who will respond, THANKS!

7_UP :smileyvery-happy:

Comments

• Reyhan
    Reyhan Posts: 269 Staff member 🤠

Hi @7_UP_1262

Thank you for your post.

Yes, it is possible. You are able to join a existing remote session. Please give it a try and tell us about the result. :smileyhappy:

Did my reply answer your question? Please accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
    Reyhan
  • Is there a tutorial on how to make that kind of connection? I have no idea how to do it. ?
  • Hi Reyhan

Did you ever find instructions on how to do this? I have a Premium licence, and the person I am looking to work with on the same machine has a Corporate licence - although they are with different companies. We would like to both work on the same remote machine, as we are setting up two pieces of software that integrate, for a 3rd party.

Thanks

Matt

• Using my iphone mobile app I tried to connect one remote session where my two friends are already working. When I used the PC’s TV Id It did not ask for password and gives an error: “Authentication Rejected”
  • 1. Set up Unattended access for one PC

2. Login into the computer with your second TeamViewer Account that you are wanting to allow access to, so that the IP is accepted.

For the account to set up auto login, on the comuter Just go to the Help --> About team Viewer --> Write down the Team Viewer ID of the Computer

Next go Extras --> Options --> Secuirty --> Manage Additional Passwords --> Type in the ID of the computer and add a really difficult password.

Next login to the online account that you want to allow uattended access to. https://login.teamviewer.com

On the left hand side towards the bottom click on Groups --> All

Below the top blue bar on the right hand side, click -- Add.

Click add computer from the menu that appears, then select add existing device.

Now type in the computer ID and Password from earlier. Give it a Name and click --> Add Computer in the bottom right.

Done. You now have given another account unattended access.

Just worked it out so thought Id share. Peace.