Can´t merge accounts, I want a refund

Since I pay I only have problems with you:

I have one business account (The personal informaton has been removed).

You offer me a discount if renew (obligued because I cannot use TV13 and MUST upgrade to TV14).

I already ask for renewal. Then you ask me about my business mail (The personal informaton has been removed).

After that, I cannot use the (The personal informaton has been removed) account. Then I try to use gmail account, and on windows app says I have free license. Then I login using your webpage and says I have Business license. Then I change the email to login with the new account (The personal informaton has been removed) and after login says its free account onyl.

When I try to swith to my former business account (The personal informaton has been removed) it says the account doesnt exists. When I login with (The personal informaton has been removed)  and try to change the email, it says the email is in use...

I only want to use the account I already pay. And want to pay the renewa to that account. 

Last year you try madly to collect money from 2 accounts even when I only want one. Now this...

Comments

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi @RDDMx ,

Thank you for your post.

Unfortunately we cannot answer specific questions about your account in the community.

Please contact our support team or submit a ticket from here so that we can assist you.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Hope this information will be helpful for you.

Best regards,
    Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator