Cancel my order within 7 days money back

Hello

I made an order today 28-April and while i was processing the order, i got an error that the purchanse process is not completed

Then i got a message from the bank that the money was deducted from Credit card although the transaction was not completed 

So Kindly i need to cancel my order (since i still in the 7 days money back gurante), also i need a refund of the money please

attached error dispalyed to me

TeamViewer Error.jpg

Comments

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi @Sallyar ,

Thank you for your post.

With regards to the cancellation, please submit a ticket so that our support team can follow up with you individually.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. 

Best regards,
    Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • GregW1
    GregW1 Posts: 1

I have submitted 3 tickets and not heard a word.

Teamviewer hasnt worked since buying it.

• egkok
    egkok Posts: 3 ✭✭

I have two licensies they both don.t function, cannot get contact with the other computer. 

een license 143  and one 201€ last one just in the 7 refund period.. I get a loop and have to start again and everytime not any connection with my other computer. Please:  one who can lead my widow by window how to a good functioning. Other wise i need to get a alternative, and ther are plenty en maybe with out the complex way of 'HELP" from teamvier. That

@GregW1 wrote:

I have submitted 3 tickets and not heard a word.

Teamviewer hasnt worked since buying it.

aint no Help but **bleep** 

• Fiona_G
    Fiona_G Posts: 689 Staff member 🤠

Hi @egkok,

We are sorry to hear about your negative experience.

In this situation, please call our support team for assistance and 1-on-1 support with your request.

We thank you for your patience and understanding in advance.

Kind regards,

Fiona

Fiona_G