Cancel my subscription

Hello. I want to cancel my subscription. All other mods responding to posts say, "submit a ticket," but the link to submit a ticket just takes me back to the support home page, so that does not solve my problem. I want to cancel my subscription to TeamViewer, how can I do this? Because there is no portal on this site to, "submit a ticket."

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,554 Moderator

Hi @BridgetS,

Thank you for the posting.

I may confirm that your cancellation request has been received and will be taken care by TeamViewer Support Team at the earliest convenience. Kindly be patience and wait for the response from the support representative please. We thank you for your understanding.

Warm regards,

Ying_Q 

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • BridgetS
    BridgetS Posts: 2

Thank you very much, I appreciate your help.

• beijnen
    beijnen Posts: 7

Hello. I want to cancel my order. All other mods responding to posts say, "submit a ticket," but the link to submit a ticket just takes me back to the support home page, so that does not solve my problem. I want to cancel my order  to TeamViewer and have a refund , how can I do this? Because there is no portal on this site to, "submit a ticket."

• natkins
    natkins Posts: 1

Same thing then they want to try and do a collection on the ACCOUNT, GOOD LUCK with that

• EricR2
    EricR2 Posts: 1

I would like to cancel as well!

please help to send a refund ASAP!

• I want cancel my assinatura

• KRONSRO
    KRONSRO Posts: 1

I HAVE NO FURTHER USE FOR THIS SUBSCRIPTION, THEREFORE I WANT TO CANCEL IT IMMEDIATELY.

• bustamove7
    bustamove7 Posts: 5 ✭✭

I have been trying to cancel for months now too.  I have submitted a form request like they instruct you to but their reply is simply that they have received the request and that someone from the proper department will reach out to me in 3 days.  9 days have passed and no one has reached out to me to cancel my subscription.  I am still over a month out to the subscription auto renewing but they are making me very nervous that they will auto renew again.  I don't know what to do.  Please cancel my subscription!

• Egang
    Egang Posts: 2

N° Facture **Please do not post TeamViewer IDs**

Hi 

I want to cancel my subscription !
    no way to find a way to do it !  

@BridgetS wrote:

Hello. I want to cancel my subscription. All other mods responding to posts say, "submit a ticket," but the link to submit a ticket just takes me back to the support home page, so that does not solve my problem. I want to cancel my subscription to TeamViewer, how can I do this? Because there is no portal on this site to, "submit a ticket."

phone help is not answering

• nsibley
    nsibley Posts: 1

I was charged mistakenly on my paypal account instead of my company credit card.  This has taken all of the money I intended to use on grociers which is obviously very important during this pandemic.  I have looked in many places online and cannot find any way to email support as it just directs me back to these self help pages so I am posting here.  Please cancel my subscription and refund me my money.  Thank you.

• anu14273
    anu14273 Posts: 2

Dear Sir,

My Cancellation date (28 day notice period) was during Lockdown in India. We had no access to computers in our office. Lockdown opened on 18 May 2020. My yearly deduction happened on 16 May 2020. I wrote to TeamViewer on 18 May 2020 itself. There was no response. After persuing relentlessly for almost a month now,  Nooresaba Hazari says its not possible to refund. 

My usage of teamviwer has been NIL for the past 6 months as I online support has been stopped due to fewer support personnel on field. If there were no lockdowns I would have promptly submitted the cancellation ticket. I request the teamviewer team to kindly consider a humanitarian approach towards the situation. The pandemic has wrecked havoc world over. I cant bear a loss of more than USD200. I have already raised a ticket with my Bank for unauthorized deduction but I am willing to take it back if TeamViewer deducts a 2-day usage charges on pro-rata basis. Thanks and regards. 

• anu14273
    anu14273 Posts: 2

Dear Sir,

My Cancellation date (28 day notice period) was during Lockdown in India. We had no access to computers in our office. Lockdown opened on 18 May 2020. My yearly deduction happened on 16 May 2020. I wrote to TeamViewer on 18 May 2020 itself. There was no response. After persuing relentlessly for almost a month now,  Nooresaba Hazari says its not possible to refund.  My usage of teamviwer has been NIL for the past 6 months as I online support has been stopped due to fewer support personnel on field. If there were no lockdowns I would have promptly submitted the cancellation ticket. I request the teamviewer team to kindly consider a humanitarian approach towards the situation. The pandemic has wrecked havoc world over. I cant bear a loss of more than USD200. I have already raised a ticket with my Bank for unauthorized deduction but I am willing to take it back if TeamViewer deducts a 2-day usage charges on pro-rata basis on humanitarian grounds. 

Thanks and regards. 

• Lerwick
    Lerwick Posts: 4 ✭✭

I notice this question is marked solved. It is not solved.

However what is clear is that TeamViewer actively prevents clients from cancelling their subscriptions.

"Note: If the account is not linked to a valid TeamViewer license, the support portal will instead load the TeamViewer Community."

Teamviewer disables overdue subscriptions even though they are renewed automatically, this means that a support ticket cannot be logged if TV auto renew and then disable the account (TV disables accounts overdue by 7 days).