Announcements

Did you already try the new Windows 10 October 2020 Update?

Share your feedback and experience with TeamViewer on the new Windows build with our developers here.

Highlighted
Posted by
Digon

Re: Cancel my subscription

If you receive an answer, please post it here.

Highlighted
Posted by
Digon

Same experience here.

Please if you receive an answer,  comment it here so I can see it as well.

Thank you so much!

Highlighted
Posted by
Digon

Like you, I am still waiting for the support to reply. Don't worry, i will post here the answer

Highlighted
Posted by
Digon

I got an answer.

You have to register your teamviewer's key into your account. I don't remember how I've done that but you can find it in less than 15min.

But you really need the keys they have send when you have bought the soft.

When you have registered your keys, you will not be redirected to the community forum but in another website where you can send a ticket for cancellation.

Hope this help,
Renaud

Highlighted
Posted by
Digon

Thank you @RenaudEngie 

I have been looking for more than one hour, so it is absolutely not 'easy' to find, and I al starting to think that it is something wanted by teamviewer, to make it more difficult.

I don't need to register anything since I just want to submit a ticket. But I understand what you say, but until I will not have a link provided by the support, I can't do anything.

Thank you for your help and your answer,

Highlighted
Posted by Moderator Moderator

Hi All,

Thank you for your post. I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

If you wish to terminate your subscription, please submit a ticket at least 28 days prior to the renewal date. You can see an instruction to create a ticket from here

If there is any other quesitons, please let me know.

Kind regards,
Yuri

Highlighted
Posted by
Digon

@martina555 here what the support answered me, it worked :

You need to do the following:

1. Activate your license 1 on your TeamViewer account
  2. Open a ticket via your licensed TeamViewer account to cancel and request refund of license 2

You can open a ticket here: https://support.teamviewer.com/a/ 

Highlighted
Posted by
Digon

Thank you everybody!

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

It is impossible to cancel the license, the don't let you!

Highlighted
Posted by Closed account
Not applicable

Cancel my subscription

We want cancel our subscription.

We did not pay anything and we do not want, we just ordered, without obligation.

Our Top management did not approve payment

Your system is confusing!

Highlighted
Posted by Closed account
Not applicable

TV Bussiness 7.1.2020 - 6.1.2020 - 303,64€

Ordered by Mr. Kala.

What do we do now?

Thank You.

Highlighted
Posted by
Electron

I have the same problem.  I no longer need my subscription - nothing against TeamViewer but the circumstances that drove me to need it have now gone away.  I just want to ensure all of my personal information is removed from your records.  Why do you make this so hard?

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Me too.

Highlighted
Posted by
Electron

I am having the same issue. Wish to cancel

[removed per Community Guidelines]

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Hi all,

Please can someone contact me back.

I don't want to extend my teamviewer licence, and I need a refund back.

It was taken without my knowledge.

Please can someone contact me back [removed per Community Guidelines]

I don't want to leave here my account details.

I was checking for the emails, and support numbers but there is nothing there you can I ask for the further actions.

Kind regards,

MARINKA

Highlighted

Hi @MarinkaC 

Thank you for your post.

Please note that the community isn't an official way to receive an individual assistance for  cancellation and payment.
Therefore, kindly refer to the solution to this thread, as provided by our Community Moderator, @JeanK 

In order to request cancellation of a license, you will need to use your TeamViewer account that is associeated with your license. How to submit a ticket

More information on subscriptions, including cancellations, can be found in our Knowledgebase: All About Subscriptions

Also, you can reach out to our support team directly via local numbers found here.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused.
We thank you for your understanding in advance.

Kind regards,
Yuri

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Re: License cancellation and request for refund

Hi Yuri,

No one is helping me, everyone is just saying about your terms and conditions. We received an email on Saturday 16/05/2020 and the money was taken back from my card on Monday 18/05/2020.

I was on your support, explaining to them the difficulties about the COVID -19 for the business, that my father is retiring so we cannot use team viewer any longer.

Your support told me not to cry on the phone!!!????

How are you dealing with your customers in those difficult situations?

We don't need your TeamViewer subscription anymore and I need to get the full refund back.

Please escalate the ticket 

Highlighted

Hello @MarinkaC,

Thank you for your message. 🙌

Our customer support will reach out to you.

I kindly ask you for a bit of patience 🙏

Best,

Jean

French Community Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution button below. ✅
You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!
Thanks for being an active member of our Community!

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

They charged me for license I bot for my last firm but with my personal credit card. I have left the firm and wont be get reimburse anymore. Could you just refund and cancel my license? Your previous solution that transfer the license to other ppl in my last firm is not viable. Please find a better and direct solution. 

Highlighted

Hello @King_Albert_20,

Thank you for your message and welcome to the TeamViewer Community! 🙌

In this case, I would recommend to ask your credit card provider to cancel the payment.

As the invoice should be adressed to your former company, the due amount will have to be paid by them.

I hope this could help. 🍀

Best regards

Jean

French Community Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution button below. ✅
You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!
Thanks for being an active member of our Community!

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

I signed up for teamviewer as a business, the licenses are given to my staff.  So the staff have registered licenses to their own email addresses.

So the email address I used to purchase the licenses does not have a license registered to it.  This means I am unable to login to the portal and submit a request to cancel.  Despite the fact that you are sending invoices and updates to my email address.

I spent 15mins waiting to speak to an advisor who said I should email salesteam at teamviewer dot com with my cancellation request and they will send it on to the correct team.

It is a very bad system you have where the email account used to buy the licenses cannot then access the support portal.  I cannot log in to anywhere in teamviewer to see my account details or change my licenses, despite paying over £1000 a year for them, no visibilty, at all, none!  This looks like fraudulent activity to prevent users from cancelling subscriptions.  I will be posting google reviews to this effect to help potential clients stay clear of this product.  Everyone will need to cancel at some point.

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Agree. **bleep** poor service. Once they charge you, they will find any excuse to avoid refund.

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

I don't think the credit card provider can cancel the payment, the money have gone into your account. An easier way should be to just refund and you send the invoice to my previous company. Since I don't have the access to the registered email now, which belongs to the company, I didn't receive any reminder to renewal or cancel renewal. The auto-renewal shouldn't be the default choice at all.

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Same things happened to me, i've deleted my account since Nov 2019, but they still charging me today (15 June 2020)

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Good afternoon! I want to cancel my subscription, contact me for it, because i cant produce a ticket.

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

I want to cancel my subsription. But there is not way I could create a ticket!

Please advise!

Highlighted

Hi @Medloop ,

Thank you for your post.

In this situation, please call our support team instead of raising a ticket.

Please note that the Community is a public forum where users can get assistance from each other. If you are a paid user and are having license / payment issues or want to speak with our support team please call our support team as moderators cannot offer 1-on-1 support here.

Thank you in advance for your understanding.

Kind regards,
Yuri

Highlighted
Posted by
Electron

Please Cancel automatically renew subscription Team Viewer License?

Hi Team Viewer,

From Invoice No. **Please do not post TeamViewer IDs** in a picture below. Please cancel automatically renew subscription for Team Viewer 2 licenses.

Thanks & Regards

Thanachart R. 

Invoice.PNG

Highlighted
Posted by
Digon

I want to cancel my subscription for a full refund

I tried to avoid getting charged for this year subscription by deleting the account but i still got charged, i really need the refound and cancel the subscription.

Highlighted
Posted by
Electron

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am trying to access teamviewer support portal for creating a ticket, however it doesn't let me login and instead says that the credentials  I have provided is wrong. Whereas, using the same credentials I am able to login to teamviewer account.

I kindly request you to terminate my subscription. I have written an email to salesteam@teamviewer.com and a copy of an invoice was also sent.

Thanks,

Abdul Majid Shaik

Highlighted
Posted by
Electron

Re:terminate my subscription

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am trying to access teamviewer support portal for creating a ticket, however it doesn't let me login and instead says that the credentials  I have provided is wrong. Whereas, using the same credentials I am able to login to teamviewer account.

I kindly request you to terminate my subscription. I have written an email to salesteam@teamviewer.com and a copy of an invoice was also sent.

Thanks,

Abdul M Shaik

Highlighted

Re: Re:terminate my subscription

Hi @abdulmshaik,

We are sorry to hear about TeamViewer is not for you and the issue you were experiencing.

In this case, please call our support team instead of raising a ticket.

If you are a paid user and are having license/payment issues or want to speak with our support team please call our support team as moderators cannot offer 1-on-1 support here.

Thank you in advance for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Fiona

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Trying to cancel

I have been trying to cancel for weeks now it just keeps me in a constant loop when trying to submit a ticket between the support and main page havent used my licence for ages very frustrating process

Highlighted

Re: Trying to cancel

Hi @ShaunCa ,

Thank you for your post.

If the account is not linked to a valid TeamViewer license, the support portal will instead load the TeamViewer Community, therefore I have create support ticket for you.

Please check your email and reply to the ticket. Once we receive your request for cancellation in writing, our support team will assist you further.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,
Yuri

Highlighted
Posted by
Digon

I need to cancel my subscription and get a refound, because i cant afford ir anymore because covid. I need urgent help please.

Highlighted

Hi @FerTellez,

We are sorry to hear about your current situation and hope we can help with it.

For your security, all cancellations must be submitted in written form, by submitting a ticket with your licensed account. Written requests must be received by TeamViewer at least 28 days before the end of the initial subscription term or any subscription renewal term.

Alternatively, you can call our support team and they will assist you individually. We are unable to affect or provide direct support in cancellation or licensing issues here in the community, for security purposes.

Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Kind regards,

Fiona

Highlighted
Posted by
Digon

Hello,

I'm posting my reply here to keep it on the record an add to just one another frustated client of TeamViewer.

We have been using TeamViewer for the past 2 years. The autorenewal happens just like that without any reminder whatsoever. Usually, any company would send an upcoming invoice notice via email letting the clients know about the charge that would be added to their card. 

TeamViewer doesn't do that. When the renewal happens, fingers are pointed to the EULA policy asking to request cancellation 28 days in advance. Okay. That's your EULA. However, this is 2020. TeamViewer, you got to change your EULA and think about customers first. 

What's your proplem in letting people know about an upcoming payment? Usually, the people using TeamViewer are support engineers who do not pay. The people who pay are management folks who do not open TeamViewer. An email to registered email address would help the management know in advance of an upcoming payment. 

In our case, the credit card had expired. So the payment did not go through. I opened a ticket to request cancellation and to my surprise, I got a reply stating these words -

"Please note: In case the payment is not made for the pending invoice, your license will be blocked and sent to a collections agency."

Collections Agency! For god's sake... For a product that I don't want to use for the next year? Why don't you let unhappy clients to leave you faster and get back to their own business? These are some questions just come to my mind and I am adding them here on the suggestion of the person from Sales team who called me and suggested this site. Thanks to the person, I found there are many more people like me who have got affected!

I've requested the sales team via the support ticket to cancel the license and let us go away. If anybody from TeamViewer higher ups is reading this, please, do not let unhappy clients stay with you. Let them go. If they need you again, they will come back. But if you hold on to them without their wishes, I'm sure they would never recommend TeamViewer to anyone!

Cheers. 

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

I am having the same issue. You have so many sales people that I have been contacted twice this morning by people trying to sell me something. I want to return this service. All your pretty advertising claims $49 a month. I was charged almost $600 and want my money back. 

Cancel my account. Return my money.

The official way of closing an account is deliberately slow. I no longer want this service. I do not know how many people I have to tell. Refund my money under your 7 day return policy. I'm not trying to wait a month so that you can say I'm stuck with your horrible customer service.

Highlighted
Posted by Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @BMTan 

Thank you for your feedback. We’re sorry to hear about your negative experience.

Unfortunately, the community is unable to provide direct support in cancellation or licensing issues.

All cancellations must be submitted in written form, by submitting a ticket with your licensed account. Written requests must be received by TeamViewer at least 28 days before the end of the initial subscription term or any subscription renewal term.

Alternatively, you can call our support team and they will assist you individually. 

Thanks and best,

Esther

Community Manager

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others.
Find this helpful? Say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button. Find more information here: Knowledge Base | Community Blog | How to get started

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Re: I can not cancel my subscription.

The customer service person simply hung up on me in the middle of my call. She was very rude. You have terrible service.

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

"Covid" is the reason why I was told I couldn't cancel. Nevermind that their sales team is fully staffed and has actually called me unsolicited. 

Twice.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi again @BMTan 

I am very sorry to hear that and hope that this was a technical problem causing the connection to drop! Hanging up the phone is of course far far away from the customer service we want to deliver daily to every single customer!

Please accept my apologies for this bad experience!

Esther

Community Manager

Find this helpful? Say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button. Find more information here: Knowledge Base | Community Blog | How to get started

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Re: I need to submit a ticket to cancel subscription

I have submitted a ticket.  Spoke to employees via email.I've been on hold. Hung up on twice. When is my order going to be refunded? 

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

If that's true, why does it keep happening? 

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Re: Cancel my Subscription

I've been trying to cancel for over a day. I think their definition of the word "prompt" is different from mine. 

Sit on hold for 40 minutes to talk to customer service.

Call sales and get straight through.

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

I can't seem to be able to cancel my account. I have never dealt with a company that simply refused to stop providing me a service I didn't want. Your customer service is the sort of thing I associate with scammers and fraudulent activity. 

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Re: Cancellation

Has anyone figured out how to successfully stop service? I do not want this service. They've obviously made it impossible to cancel within any decent time frame to squeeze every penny out of their customers. Some great service you guys have here.

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Re: Unable to cancel subscription

Hello, I'm trying to cancel service. My posts in the different topics keep being moved by a moderator. It would be nice if I could talk to other people having this issue that are following THESE topics instead of the ones you keep moving them to.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @BMTan 

As stated above: 

All cancellations must be submitted in written form, by submitting a ticket with your licensed account

I understand your frustration but please know that the community can only guide you to the correct way to cancel your order, but the community cannot take over the actual cancellation for you.

best, Esther

Community Manager

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Why do you keep moving my questions in other threads that are literally the same topic?