Announcements

Did you already try the new Windows 10 October 2020 Update?

Share your feedback and experience with TeamViewer on the new Windows build with our developers here.

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Cannot Control Mac Remotely

I have followed the instructions for controlling my Mac remotely (running TeamViewer 15.0.8397) since I have updated to Mac OS Catalina.  I am still unable to control this device remotely from any of my other devices.  I can login just fine, but am unable to click or type anything on the Mac.  All Screen Recording, Accessibility, Full Disk Access permissions align with the TeamViewer website instructions, but I still have no success.  I have shut down and restarted the TeamViewer app multiple times, as well as restarted the computer.  This is very frustrating as I heavily rely on TeamViewer as part of my daily workflow when traveling for work.

4 Replies
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Posted by Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Cannot Control Mac Remotely

Hi @tennisdude516 @relbas 

Thanks for your posts.

Did you already see @MoreCoffees post about some TeamViewer/Catalina troubleshooting tips:  Re: TeamViewer is preparing for macOS Catalina

I hope the info helps you.

Best, Esther

Community Manager

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others.
Find this helpful? Say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button. Find more information here: Knowledge Base | Community Blog | How to get started

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

can not control remote computer only view

I can log in to remote computer and only to view it but I can not controll it 

The mouse doesn't do anything.

all acsess was allowed 

Highlighted
Posted by Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Hi @tennisdude516 @relbas 

Thanks for your posts.

Did you already see @MoreCoffees post about some TeamViewer/Catalina troubleshooting tips:  Re: TeamViewer is preparing for macOS Catalina

I hope the info helps you.

Best, Esther

Community Manager

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others.
Find this helpful? Say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button. Find more information here: Knowledge Base | Community Blog | How to get started

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Thanks, @Esther!  I appreciate your help!

For others with this issue--I had tried that method with no success.  When TeamViewer was running I was unable to uncheck, so I quit TeamViewer and was still not able to uncheck.  I was able, however, to remove TeamViewer and TeamViewer_Desktop from the list under Accessibility with the "-" option. I then re-added TeamViewer from the Applications folder, and then checked TeamViewer_Desktop once the program ran again and populated the list.  Hope this helps someone else like it did me!

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Worked for me too...