Changed Email and Password, Account Changed From Business to Free.

Options

Hi,

I changed the email and password of my business account, and for some reason the account now says it's a "Free" account instead of "Business". I want to use the account on a different computer with the new email a

Tagged:

Comments

• Fiona_G
    Fiona_G Posts: 689 Staff member 🤠
    Options

Hi @eg4,

Thank you for your post and we are more than happy to help with it.

There are two ways you can change the email address or the password of your TeamViewer account: either using the TeamViewer full version on your computer or else using the Management Console. Please kindly refer to the steps in this article.

If you still couldn't change it yourself, please reach out to our support team for further assistance.

I hope this information would be helpful.

Kind regards,

Fiona

Fiona_G
  • andrewcardno
    Options

I have the entered the wrong email when I activated. How do I fix this?

• andrewcardno
    Options

Hi 

I have purchased TeamViewer and it is not activated and I can see my email is correctly the one that they have associated with the account.

I guessed the process was automatic, what can I now do?

Kind regards

AC

• andrewcardno
    Options

Buying teamviewer is quite frustrating.

I pay money, I do not get any product, support feels like a quagmire, and telephone support is useless.

You will lose to your competition unless you sort your product purchasing product process out.

A) I need to be able to buy your product

B) I need to be able to fix issues that come up when I buy your product

C) You need to understand I feel like you are stealing my money, it is called buyers remorse.

• andrewcardno
    Options

Why do you not respond to support requests!!!!

• andrewcardno
    Options

This automated support system is a bit like talking in void, I feel powerless.