Highlighted
Posted by
Digon

Commercial Reset Form not working.

Using the form:
https://www.teamviewer.com/en/reset-management/

The 'Generate PDF' button, does not generate a PDF, instead it makes an HTTP post to https://www.facebook.com/tr/

If Teamviewer are using the forced termination of accounts  due to 'suspected commercial use' to generate fake and artificial facebook likes, this is absolutly disgusting behaviour.

4 Replies
4 Replies
Highlighted
Posted by
Digon

Re: Commercial Reset Form not working.

Button doesn't work at all for me - tried multiple browsers.

I wish TV staff would consider how they'd feel if their 80 YO mother was sufferinng from anxiety and needed support, but could no longer get it , and without any warning whatsoever!

Highlighted
Posted by Moderator Moderator

Hi @Ady and @mr-b,

We are sorry to hear about the issue you were experiencing.

I just tried the step of Generate PDF and it seemed worked from our side. Could you please try again?

If the error continues, please kindly provide the screenshot to help us to investigate further.

Kind regards,

Fiona

Highlighted
Posted by
Digon

In the end I used the alternate form to submit my TV ids online and they have now been reset. From another thread it turns out the form button issue may be with UK postcodes not being recognised. :-(

Highlighted
Posted by
Digon

Sorry, read response a day earlier, which said the same....

As a UK user, I tried to do the reset form the other day - the code behind the form is expecting no spaces in "Zip Code" field - and throws a highlighted field response. It is expecting all numbers, according to the descriptive text
This is despite in the UK (or as TV list it, United Kingdom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland), our version of "zip code" is "Post Code", and these, by default have a space between the two sections. Postal Town and Locality. E.G. "WA1 1AB" is a general PostCode format.

Removing the space allows the POST to complete. However, despite being told to wait 2 business days, I'm still not updated even after a week. Quite shocking.