Concurrent sesions.

I have a question? If my organization purchases For Teams pack -  we have 30 people working from home (connected to 30 works PC at the same time) using team viewer - will they all be able to work at the same time on all 30 PCs, or only 3 of them can work-and others have to wait in line???  Concurrent session needs more explanation. tnx

Comments

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @olaineadm,

Thank you for your message and welcome to the TeamViewer Community! ?

The number of concurrent sessions your company will be able to do depends on how many channels you have bought with your license.

You will find all the information you need regarding this topic in our Knowledge Base article here: What is an "AddOn channel"? 

For more detailed information around the pricing, feel free to contact our sales team directly: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/support/sales-inquiry/ 

Best regards

Jean

Community Manager

• olaineadm
    olaineadm Posts: 2

30 people distance working requaier additional 27 channels to be purchased (if i have bought licence- For teams where 3 concurrent sessions are currently presented) , right? Its a lot of money :)

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍

@olaineadm,

I am very sorry but in the Community, we only provide the right information on a technical perspective.

All pricing topics have to be discussed directly with our Sales team...?

I thank you in advance for your understanding.

Best regards

Jean

Community Manager