Connect by LAN failing

I've always had good luck connecting through my home network to other computers on my network.  I was using TV to set up a new computer and suddenly it quit allowing connection by LAN. Getting the error: "Could Not Connect To Partner".  Just installed computer, so TV is version 15.2.2756, (on both computers).  It works one way (from new computer to old, but not the other way, old computer to new.  I tried to connect two other computers at my daughters house, both also running TE 15.2.2756, they will not talk either direction LAN to LAN, but both accept connections from computers and contacts and partner ID.  Any clue on what to check/change?  All computers running Windows 10, and all connect using partner ID.  Windows firewall?  Nothing has changed on home router.  I've shut down TV, tried setting Lan connection to deactivated, accept and accept exclusively, restating TV after each change.  No luck.  

Comments

• Hi. I'm currently a similar issue with 2 Mac, last version of TV. Mac A can connect to Mac B (easy access) if Mac A is on the WAN when Mac B is on the LAN. But if Mac A is on the same LAN as Mac B, it hardly connects (like one attempt works on 10 attempts). One switch with 2 cables or Wi-Fi behind the switch, same issue. I opened a ticket #33343192 but for now I get more adds at closing sessions than receiving (at least one) answers from TV support for a paid product. Best regards.

• Vatsilidis
    Vatsilidis Posts: 655 ⭐Star⭐

Hi, have you tried to put static IP addresses on both Mac's, with first Gateway the router's internall IPaddress on both Mac's ?