Corporate license won't activate in local installation

Hi

I have activated my corporate license in a browser, the weblogin correctly shows my user as corporate. But even after login to teamviewer installed on my machine, it still says  free license (non-commercial use only)

I have attempted to reinstal and login and out with no improvements

Best Answer

Answers

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Hi Louise,

Thanks for your post.

Can you check whether you downloaded the right version of TeamViewer for your license?

If you have a license for a previous TeamViewer version, you can find a download link to the right version here: https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/Where-can-I-download-older-TeamViewer-versions-nbsp/ta-p/7729

Best, Esther

Former Community Manager

• Hi Ester

My license is corporate and should work with the newest version of teamviewer(wich is the none i have installed) but it doesn't

Best

Louise

• Esther

Hi Louise,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Can you contact your company administrator (of the Company profile in the TeamViewer Management Console) whether he can assign the correct license to your account? Looks like the correct license has not been assigned to your account yet.

Thanks and best, Esther

Former Community Manager

• Hi Ester

When she tries, she is told that my email (and thereby user) is already connected to the license

As i said, when i look at my account in the web-browser, it states that i have a license. It is the local installation that doesn't recognise me

Best

Louise

• TAQT
    TAQT Posts: 2 ✭✭

I have same problem. How was this solved?

• I have teh same problem.  How was it solved????????????????

• Esther

Hi @PACVIS

You´ll need to activate the license on your TeamViewer account. For licensed connections, just sign in with your account to the Computers & Contacts list and the software will recognize your license. 

How to activate your license.

Thanks and best, Esther

Former Community Manager

• BartO
    BartO Posts: 2

Dear Esther.

If this would have worked I would never have replied...

Serously it jus does not work. I am partly support-desk partly application tester and hate tested all the options extensively and it just doesn't work.

We have a corperate license but I cannot activate the TeamViewer on my new laptop. Logging into my account does not have any result.

• Hi i want to ask is it possible do you have any plugin if I want to work at my website like team viewer features

Best