Disable Remote Messages

How can I disable the annoying remote messages that appear on the screen on the remote machine even after I end the session? It causes more confusion than it helps.

Best Answer

Answers

• I can't uncheck this box, how?

• the smart teamviewer made it an option that you can deactivate only by paying a licence

• MwayneH
    MwayneH Posts: 5
    that area is greyed out with a blue lightbulb when I clicked on it all it wanted to do was to verify my computer. When I did that I got nowhere with unticking taht message
  • MwayneH
    MwayneH Posts: 5
    you must have a paid account to disable this option
  • Tu-Tom
    Tu-Tom Posts: 1

It's very disappointing that the pop up window after a sessison ends can't be prevented on the remote machine.  I recently set up my elderly disabled moter with a laptop just before the lockdown started in the UK so that her great grandchildren could call her on Skype.  I also  loaded Teamviewer set for remote acccess via a fixed password speciifically so that she didn't have to do anything. But now I find that she gets this annoying pop up after I have reliniquished control.  She has poor visual accuity and limited dexterity so although she can watch a skype call OK, finding the OK button in the pop up dialogue box and clicking on it is challenging.  I can see the point in having it on the controlling computer but this system is supposed to be configurable for 'unmanned' remote pcs so I don't see why it can't be turned off even on free accounts.  I hope you can fix this.  Thanks.

• @Tu-Tom wrote:

It's very disappointing that the pop up window after a sessison ends can't be prevented on the remote machine.  I recently set up my elderly disabled moter with a laptop just before the lockdown started in the UK so that her great grandchildren could call her on Skype.  I also  loaded Teamviewer set for remote acccess via a fixed password speciifically so that she didn't have to do anything. But now I find that she gets this annoying pop up after I have reliniquished control.  She has poor visual accuity and limited dexterity so although she can watch a skype call OK, finding the OK button in the pop up dialogue box and clicking on it is challenging.  I can see the point in having it on the controlling computer but this system is supposed to be configurable for 'unmanned' remote pcs so I don't see why it can't be turned off even on free accounts.  I hope you can fix this.  Thanks.

I have the same problem with my elderly mother and her computer.

To solve this you can do the following:

End your first session and immediately start a second session.
    Then you can click on Ok and end the second session.
    The pop-up doesn't show up in the second session.

That works for me and my elderly mother.

Maybe the Teamviewer team could think about a version for homeusers where you can pay a small fee just to disable the nagscreen, because the payed version are much too expensive for homeusers to buy.