Easy Access with Single Set Password to Access all Computers Assigned to the Same User

Options

Currently I have multiple computers assigned to my Teamviewer account and I have granted "easy access" to my account on each computer. This allows me to access any of the computers by simply clicking "connect." What I would like to do is keep each computer accessible as they are now, but with one difference--that one standard password be required to actually connect to each of the computers. I don't mind setting up each computer's password individually to allow for this. Mainly, my purpose is to not allow unrestricted access to all of my computers from all of my computers, while still having an easy convenient quick connection.

Please let me know if this is possible. If so, how would I go about setting it up?

Thank you very much!

Tagged:

Comments

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,987 Community Manager 🌍
    Options

Hello @jdockter,

Thank you for your message and welcome in the TeamViewer Community! ?

Yes, this is possible. You simply have to set up a personal password (which will be always the same) on your devices.

The Easy access will still be active for your account and your devices will also be accessible via the personal password you have set up. ?

You will find all the information you need in our Knowledge Base article here: Password for unattended access 

Best,

Jean

Community Manager