Error "The screen cannot be captured at the moment..." when attempting to view multiple monitors

I am trying to connect to a Mac (with two monitors) on my local network from a Windows 10 PC. I can view one monitor at a time just fine but when I attempt to view multiple monitors at the same time, I get the following error:  

The screen cannot be captured at the moment. This is probably due to fast user switching or a disconnected/minimized Remote Desktop Session.

I've already made sure I have no Remote Desktop sessions active.

Comments

• I'm faceing same issue. on win10.

The screen cannot be captured at the moment. This is probably due to fast user switching or a disconnected/minimized Remote Desktop Session.

• yio
    yio Posts: 1

same issue win 8.1

• BBB_MN_ND
    BBB_MN_ND Posts: 1

While I don't have a multi-monitor setup I was receiving the same error message while trying to access a server.  The message would show up and kind of flicker like it was refreshing quickly.  Try adding this line to the host machine's registry using an elevated command prompt:

reg add HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\TeamViewer /v DisableDuplicationAPI /d 1 /t REG_DWORD

• marocnd
    marocnd Posts: 2

This still appears to be a problem on the latest build. I am trying to connect to a MAC from a Windows 10 machine.

Anyone figure out how to solve this yet?

• Also receiving this problem when trying to access a Mac (that also has 2 monitors) from a Windows 10 computer.  Any solutions?  

• rha
    rha Posts: 2

I rolled back to teamviewer 11 for now and it works OK again