Feeling REALY Stupid How to Licence using ID

DRPCNZ
DRPCNZ Posts: 4 ✭✭

Hi, I have just purchased 3 single business licences for clients thriugh the**Information removed as per Community Guidelines**.

I used a unique email address for each client. All I seem to get is an ID and NO LICENCE number. Each of ,my clients used TeamViewer as a free addition through the Covid Lockdown, liked it and got me to ourchase it for them.

My Question is How Do I activate them as business licence NOT FREE which is showing at presnt

Thanks in advance

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Fiona_G
    Fiona_G Posts: 689 Staff member 🤠

Hi @DRPCNZ,

Thanks for your post and hope we can help with it.

To appropriately activate your Business license, please kindly check out - How to activate your license and additional information for the Business license.

If you still experience any issue, do not hesitate to contact us for further assistance.

Best regards,

Fiona

Fiona_G
  • DRPCNZ

Okay looks like the issue is that the activation emails did not get received. Is there anyway to either, get them to resend, or get a licence number assigned, or a way to activate using the Subscription ID issued from**Information removed as per Community Guidelines**

• Fiona_G
    Fiona_G Posts: 689 Staff member 🤠

Hi @DRPCNZ,

Thanks for your reply.

Our system shows that the activation email has been successfully sent to you. Please kindly check your spam folder and ensure TeamViewer is added to your safe sender list.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best regards,

Fiona

Fiona_G
  • DRPCNZ

Fiona, Can I message you direct pelase with the 3 emails for my clinet s that I need to ensure can be activated. Many thanks for your assistance so far.