Freelance / Contract Worker Access to TeamViewer w/o Handing Over Admin Credentials

I purchased a paid TeamViewer plan to allow a former full-time employee that is now a contract / freelance employee the ability to remote into his former workstation in our office and continue to work as he did when he was on staff and working in our facility. How can I give him TeamViewer access under our paid account without handing over the keys to our account entirely? He does not have his own TeamViewer account. Can I create a user, or provide him credentials that do not allow him to manage the account from an admin perspective?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Tagged:

Comments

• @mfreyder wrote:

I purchased a paid TeamViewer plan to allow a former full-time employee that is now a contract / freelance employee the ability to remote into his former workstation in our office and continue to work as he did when he was on staff and working in our facility. How can I give him TeamViewer access under our paid account without handing over the keys to our account entirely? He does not have his own TeamViewer account. Can I create a user, or provide him credentials that do not allow him to manage the account from an admin perspective?

I am intrested in this.

• @Grant8787 wrote:

@mfreyder wrote:

I purchased a paid TeamViewer plan to allow a former full-time employee that is now a contract / freelance employee the ability to remote into his former workstation in our office and continue to work as he did when he was on staff and working in our facility. How can I give him TeamViewer access under our paid account without handing over the keys to our account entirely TalktoSonic? He does not have his own TeamViewer account. Can I create a user, or provide him credentials that do not allow him to manage the account from an admin perspective?

I am intrested in this.

how to join.